Recent content by allen levine

1. A

Cedar bird houses

Elen got texted an hour ago One of the school districts employee wanted a feeder and asked her if I would make one and sell it to her My daughter sold them all Just what I didnt want Elen worked in this district for 21 or so years and everyone knows her
  2. A

Treated myself new festool orbital sander

Not sure how long I had the other sander but I got a bit spoiled I contacted festool and others to see if the part I needed was anywhere Festool told me the new sander uses different part in new version and no longer had the part I needed Maybe 10years ?I had it so I thought long and hard about...
  3. A

Cedar bird houses

She's going to get more then I could sell them for 50 for feeders is what we saw them for in shady maple goods store in Lancaster Anyone who's visited Lancaster knows the store The houses she thinks will get more then 75 each is what I think they should bring in I've seen them for 89 online
  4. A

Cedar bird houses

My favorite part of this one was the teddy bear eye I pulled out of stuffed animal tossed out with an eye hanging out I took the loose eye pulled it out and sprayed it red and used it for door handle
  5. A

Cedar bird houses

My daughter wants more but I'm done with that She wanted a few and managed to squeeze 10 out of me I still have to make 2 more old man houses and one feeder for the ones I took back for her I was working in shop skipped lunch and I started getting a bit antsy light headed due to quick drop in...
  6. A

Cedar bird houses

It's not snoopy it's his cousin Just took it off picture off internet This one was going to be last one but with my plans getting squashed for weekend I'll probably make another one This one will be very colorful at least if it isn't appealing I hung snoops cousin on my garage and my...
  7. A

Friday May 17th of 2024!

Had plans to help my son in law assemble swing set in his yard for my grandkids and also a small playhouse tent I purchased for my grandson to park his ev firetruck My daughter called us an hour ago she is on her way to doctor my boy had 103 fever He has strep Last week it was coxsackie virus...
  8. A

rant, customer service is almost gone in this country

I got an email from them The name was Manuel and I thought it was a woman Nicaragua was listed as his place of residence Forgot the city maybe Managua or something likenthat Very weak english
  9. A

I retired in 2010 Back then their rate was 1.75 % The best bank rate I got was 2.25 It's all about how much business you generate Every week salesmen would come into my store and try to sell me their cc processing I once put up a sign that stated I shoot salesmen instead of soda cans I was...
  10. A

Costco did my credit card processing in my business for years Their rate was better then any bank for a small business And buying supplies were always tax free so the commercial membership fee was well worth it for me Some of the prices are so inexpensive compared to other stores the membership...
  11. A

Cedar bird houses

I made 9 bird feeders total My daughter sold 6 today at 50 dollars each She bragged to me hey dad I didn't even start to set up for auction I wanted to explain that yeah when things are free it's easy to generate money She also has 2 bird houses on hold till she gets paid tomorrow For me it's...
  12. A

Cedar bird houses

Only when it comes to freebies
  13. A

Cedar bird houses

She's killing me She sold all the bird feeders and both Elmo birdhouses(one is hung in her yard she's selling it) She asked me for more days several other teaches are interested I just can't because I'm not buying anymore wood and I need to make for the people I took back I had this cardinal...
  14. A

New family member

even I met that sweet doggie years ago
  15. A

preface(is this the correct word? it all, when I purchased my new car last year, if a sams club member, 500 dollar discount, so I signed up for 50 bucks, and saved 450 now I noticed it was a recurring charge, 54 dollars. I decided to contact them to cancel my membership there arent any near...