Recent content by David Johnson

1. David Johnson

Friday May 17th of 2024!

If it dries up a bit mowing in the future. Otherwise let the grass get shaggy. Also need to plant and mulch flower bed. Quiet weekend. Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend. David
  2. David Johnson

rant, customer service is almost gone in this country

Ever try to get out of Facebook? David
  3. David Johnson

Cedar bird houses

Alan you have found your niche. It's for the birds. David
  4. David Johnson

New family member

Yup I did manage to spend little over time at the " Office" in my younger years. David
  5. David Johnson

This will be a funweek....tung in cheek

Be proud and enjoy the ride. David
  6. David Johnson

Happy Birthday Stuart Ablett!

Happy birthday Stuart. Enjoy the day and many more. David
  7. David Johnson

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

Cleaning up the brush from the storms this past week. Not to bad just small limbs off trees. Nothing as bad as some I have seen around town. Saw one pickup smashed across bed and still drivable. Asked if she was out gathering more fire wood. She just smiled. Doing a little garden planting...
  8. David Johnson

One heck of a score!

Wow !!! Now to figure out where to store cause you can't use a bargain like that. David
  9. David Johnson

Weather

Yes the tornado time is here. Just missed our place the other night. Got lots of rain and wind. A short distance away EF1 rouched down. Never slept a wink after that episode. Davd
  10. David Johnson

Record Player Table

You really knocked that project out of the park.. Shows great skill and or patience for someone who professes lack of skill. Think you were jiving us. Welcome and lets see some more projects. David
  11. David Johnson

Drones

Hey Don I like like your parking arrangement. Just park where you aim. David
  12. David Johnson

Storage Question

After years of cans ,jars,tins,etc I finally got the HF boxes as Darren has and filled them up pretty quick. Now I have the Hf boxes filled up and cans,,jars,tins full. It never ends. But I will say I can find stuff in the HF boxes. Don't have the collection Darren has. Also not going to...
  13. David Johnson

A sad update.

Perhaps the lab results may shed a new light on things for going forward. The best of everything to help your condition. Bummer to get such unwelcome news. Daid
  14. David Johnson

Friday 5/3/24

Getting flowers and veggies planted. Transplant a few items, and try to stay dry. Rain is coming and going, but I don't mind cause we do need the moisture. Just hope it keeps up over the summer. Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend and more. David
  15. David Johnson

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

Happy birthday Rennie. Enjoy the day and many more.David